sábado, 25 de dezembro de 2010

por estar a trabalhar neste dia

Lab face
heavenly shades of night are falling it's twilight time, thinking outside the tick box on the last day of the past, to ready my selves for an inurement of toilI'm sauntering over to a cheap eats turn at the food court, a bit of a do and a bite to eat,something to help stave off hollering inertia everything’s in the planning stages but I really should leach the gel that carries the signal from node to screen, add some figures to this year's calculations,then add some lines to the homilies as followsDear toddlers I loved the 80s (my true thoughts)drinking ginger beer in Uzbekistan beside huge black and white photos of mosque restorationalong a corridor of murals a corridor of communist heroes jumping up and down on the spot in time to a band called Soft Cell,papering the walls with posters of pink champagne,re-registering on the electoral roll, ah, the heady 80sbut later, tonight, knowing this is the last century of which I'll partake, (my lassitude, my disbelief, and mon dieu, my grief) I'll lie on the laboratory couch(I'm looking forward to it too)marvelling at how my little egg doth pong

- Lab Face, Pam Brown

Sem comentários: